- 595 Evo
- 595 RPM
- 595 RS-R
- Couragia A/T
- Couragia F/X
- Couragia M/T
- Couragia S/U
- Couragia S/X
- Couragia XUV
- Ecovan ER01
- Federally G-10
- Formoza AZ01
- Formoza FD1
- Formoza FD2
- HF 281
- HF 282
- HF 283A
- HF 701
- Himalaya Iceo
- Himalaya Inverno
- Himalaya SUV
- Himalaya WS1
- Himalaya WS2
- Himalaya WS2-SL
- MR 273
- MR 295
- MS 311
- MS 321
- MS 327
- MS 351 A/T
- MS 357
- MS 357 H/T
- SR 103
- SS 535
- SS 595
- SS 621
- SS 635
- SS 657
- SS 729
- SS 731
- SS 735
- SS 791
- SS 791 Plus
- XR 01
Federal Tire was founded in Taiwan in 1954. Technical cooperation with Bridgestone Corporation from 1960-1979 and with Sumitomo Rubber Industries (Dunlop Tires) from 1981-2000 has given Federal the necessary and strong technical capabilities and know-how to produce our own brand tires today – Federal Tires. Today, Federal has established a strong network of overseas distributors with more than a hundred national/regional representatives throughout 70+ countries. Domestic channels are managed by our subsidiary, Federex Marketing Corporation, and through the years, distribution in Taiwan has grown strongly and penetrated each and every corner of the island.
With state-of-the-art technology, strict quality control, and highly regulated safety standards, Federal continues to develop innovative, quality tires for the UHP, SUV, LTR, and PCR lines.
Bolstered by new and better UHP, SUV and winter tires, and our ever improving full range of other high quality tires, Federal is presently enjoying tremendous growth. We will continue to focus on and constantly improve customer satisfaction, on-time and prompt delivery, and our after-sales services.
- 595EVO and 595RPM were launched.
- Federally and FZ-202 are coming soon.
- Federal's sponored dirver obtained European Drifting Champion.
- Federal's sponored dirver obtained the champion of Asia Pacific Drift Open
- Received TS16949 and Netherlands E-Sound certificates.
- 595RS-R is launched and appointed the official tire to X Challenge Australia powered by Lotus.
- Formoza FD2, Federal’s latest PCR tire, has been introduced.
- Federal became the number one foreign brand in Japan’s racing tires market.
- Received Indonesia’s SNI certificate.
- SS595 received the Taiwan Excellence Mark from the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Federal is the first Taiwan tire company to fully design, engineer, and manufacture a slick tire - the FZ101 - in house.
- The 595RS - our first, brand new semi-slick tire in Federal Motorsports 595 Competition Series.
- The Couragia Adventure Series is extended with the addition of the Couragia M/T and the Couragia A/T.
- Introduce first ultra high performance (UHP) tire Hero Atlanta from JFT, China.
- Federal's 50th anniversary.
- Federal started charitable activities with World Vision.
- 4x4 sports utility vehicle tire line-Couragia introduced.
- Replacement of current Super Steel series with new group names-Formoza, Couragia and Atlanta.
- Mass production of 30/35 series ZR tire.
- JFT achieved the CCCT certification from China's Tire Quality Association.
- GCC certification of SASO (Saudi Arabia Standard Organization) achieved.
- New 80/70/65/60 series radial tires-produced at JFT enter the market.
- Federal won Gold Award in the 2nd ASEAN Promotion Seminar& Exhibition on Technology Achievements for Chemical Industry.
- Exhibition on Technology Achievements for Chemical Industry.
- JFT was awarded with production permission from China's National Technical Supervision Bureau.
- JFT achieved the E-mark certification.
- Mass production of 50/60 series and received strong positive market response.
- Development of high-performance winter tires completed, increasing Federal's product diversity.
- JFT China received the highest national honor awarded to advanced technology enterprises.
- Brazil's INMETRO Certification achieved.
- ISO-14001 Environmental Management System Certification.
- First 40/45 series ZR/VR ultra-high performance tire introduced.
- Production of passenger car radial tire lines in Jiangxi plant.
- Commercial tire product lines (TBX, LTX, AGX) in JFT China.
- QS-9000 Certificate.
- Took over Hero Tire factory in Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (100% fully owned without government joint venture) also known as Federal Tire Jiangxi (JFT).
- ISO-9001 Certificate (approval for excellence in quality management).
- HONDA Quality Award.
- First 50/55 series tire made in Taiwan.
- Total paid-in-capital exceeded NT$846 million (US$33.8 million).
- FORD Q1 Award.
- GM/OPEL Award.
- 2D/3D/CAD system implemented to improve tire design cycle.
- Tayfeng Tire Co., Ltd. changed name to Federal Corporation. The Federal Tire brand is introduced. The product lines received international recognition and several design and production awards including the R.O.C. Award for Excellence in Manufacturing.
- E-Mark (4) Certificate from Netherlands.
- JIS Certificate for Japan.
- R.O.C. Quality Control Department Chief Award.
- Ford Automobile Quality A Supplier Award.
- R.O.C. Golden Commerce Award.
- Ishikawa Quality Award (approval for excellence in quality tire).
- U.S. U.T.Q.G. requirement approved.
- Technical cooperation established with Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd. (a.k.a. Dunlop Tire Japan).
- Company shares listed publicly (IPO) offering significant increase in operation capital.
- Production of Passenger radial tire (PCR) commenced.
- Initial tire exports commenced.
- U.S. DOT (UX) trademark approved.
- Tayfeng Rubber Industries Co., Ltd. changed name to Tayfeng Tire Co., Ltd.
- R.O.C. CNS trademark approved.
- Technical cooperation established with Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd.
- First complete line of tires introduced including truck-bias, light truck-bias, passenger-bias, motorcycles, and farm tires.
- Company officially registered as the Tayfeng Rubber Industries Co., Ltd. with a capital of NT$3 million (US$75,000), manufacturing and marketing rubber belts, transmission V-belts, and related products.
- Company founded by Mr. Ma Chi San in Chungli City, Taiwan R.O.C.